Career opportunities with Agri-Trans Servicescareers
At this time Canadian Residency is required. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Agri-Trans Services is built on our valued employees that are recognized for their dedication and hard work.
We take pride in the fact that we have many loyal customers that provide us with year-round shipments hauling bulk grain commodities, liquid bulk freight, and other goods. Along, and with our Flat decks, Pneumatics, Curtain Sides, Hard sides, Belts and convertible trailers. Managed from our head office in Armstrong and regional division in Abbotsford, we serve the Pacific Northwest as far east as Manitoba and as far south as Oregon.
Our company offers consistent, full time, year-round employment, with regular time-off at home. Drivers work with newer equipment and have access to our safety bonus program along with great benefits. Salary ranges from $60,000 to $100,000.00 per year.
- Local (Armstrong & Abbotsford)
- Short Haul (BC, WA)
- Regional (Western Canada & Pacific Northwest)
More Reasons to Choose Agri-Trans Services Short Haul & Regional Driving
- Adventure – enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Expedited border crossing program and expertise
- Agri-Trans Service’s full-service workshop is Peterbilt warranty-approved. Our fleet is serviced and maintained once a week with wash services.
- Facility locations Armstrong and Abbotsford are your home away from home
- Learn more about Short Haul & Regional driving
miles? Contact us, we will work with you to develop the right freight partnership.